Exchange & Refund Policy
***Effective from 30/9/2021***
How to apply for an exchange or refund?
Once you receive an order confirmation email sent to your email address after a successful purchase, it means that you agree to the following terms & conditions of our Exchange/Refund Policy. We may change these terms & conditions on our website from time to time in our sole discretion, at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically check the terms & conditions for changes.
All ordered item(s) and quantities cannot be changed or cancelled, and no exchange/refund request will be accepted unless the customer finds the product(s) damaged or defective at the time of delivery/collection. Damaged or defective product(s) can be replaced in accordance with the procedures below.
To apply for exchange, you can:
Contact us via email@example.com within 10 calendar days of receipt of your order, please include the below information in the email:
- Your name and contact number
- Your order number
- Reason for requesting an exchange
- Supporting photo(s) or video(s) clearly show the damage or defect affecting the product(s)
* Please be aware that CURATOR Style has the full right to decide whether a particular product is eligible for exchange.
* All returned products must be repacked in their original condition with original box and package, certificate, attached tag and all other accessories (if relevant) as you received it. There should not be any faulty on the product or the original package. In other words, they must be unused, unopened, and undamaged. We will request photos to be taken prior to the return delivery for future reference.
* Certain designated products are not eligible for exchange as clearly stated in the respective product description.
In the first stage of the application, CURATOR Style will investigate your case through your provided information and confirm by email the eligibility of an exchange, together with instructions on how to return the product(s) to us. We will be responsible for the return shipping cost from your address to ours if the product(s) are eligible for exchange/refund.
In the second stage, we will carry out inspection upon receipt of your returned product(s) and confirm by email whether the returned product(s) are eligible for exchange. Returned product(s) that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Item(s) eligible for exchange will only be replaced with the same product(s). In case of out-of-stock, the refund will be credited to your account via your original payment method within 5-10 working days.
* Exchange can only be effected once for each order.
* Please be informed that overseas customers are liable for the payment of custom taxes and duties incurred, which will be charged to the customer by the courier (custom) directly upon delivery (if applicable). We are unable to refund the eventual custom charges in any cases, including a return.
Conditions of Sale and the Important Notices
Please note that all items listed for sale on our website are subject to our Conditions of Sale. By placing an order on any item(s) on our website you agree to these terms, so please read them carefully and contact our art specialists via email or phone +852 6365 6130 in any case of doubt and uncertainty.
- With respect to any works of art that are offered for sale on our website on a consignment basis or collection owned by CURATOR Style, please note that they may show signs of age and wear, which are deemed as its original condition, due to previous ownership.
- We attempt to provide accurate descriptions and images of products offered through our website. Upon request, we are pleased to provide condition reports and images of the artwork to clients for consideration. However, all information, regardless of the time, forms or channels when they are offered, are without any warranty or assumption of liability of any kind as to the definite description of condition by CURATOR Style. By placing an order, you acknowledge that the product(s) are sold on an “as-is” basis. The sole responsibility to review and request any information before placing an order lies in the buyer.
- As mentioned in (2), a general report of the condition of the artwork can be provided upon request. However, please note that the report is not consolidated by trained restorers or conservators and thus not comparable to that prepared by professionals. Therefore, it is our suggestion for you to appoint a restorer or conservator of your choice to garner necessary information for a more detailed, professional report. This report is provided to you as a courtesy and CURATOR Style is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this report.
For any complaints, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org